Left Navigation

Additional Resources for USERRA

USERRA Statute

USERRA Regulations - Federal Agencies

USERRA Regulations - Private/State/Local Employees​​

All USERRA complaints must be filed with the Department of Labor.

This USERRA Advisor will guide you, step-by-step, to assess whether your USERRA rights may have been violated.​

The Employer Support of the Guard and Reserves (ESGR) is a service that provides USERRA education and outreach to employers, and can assist in obtaining informal resolutions of USERRA issues.​

Feds Hire Vets is a website to assist members of the military who want to find a job in the federal government.​